Granadosource - Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada

Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada.

And she is for real...

Written by gyl on Saturday, January 05, 2008



Thanks to my Factionmate in Pachelbel and I was able to get my hands on an Idge the Battlesmith rNPC card! She starts at level 40 and rather imba at the start with that 8 Agi on her belt. Anyway, this post isn't to talk about Idge the battlesmith but more on what may happen in GE with such an event.

To make things short, with this month's 'My Bellem's Box', I wouldn't be surprised to see other Cash Shop RNPCs included in another month's 'My Bellem's Box'. Yes! I am now a believer that in no time, IAH will milk us with our money so we can get our hands on that coveted Adelina the Pirate Cash Shop rNPC or that Soho the Wind. I believe the only question to ask now is when are they going to be packaged on the 'My Bellem's Box'?

Has anyone noticed that we are currently bombarded with new (and some are IMBA) rNPCs to grind? Yes! I know that they're not forcing us to but who could resist not training Viki or Angie which should be a perfect weapon for CW. Think of dozens of Viki summoning Treasure Golem during CW! LOL! Total LAG!!

Anyway, if you're looking for a real good news click on this. Yes! They're keeping the x2 exp for a very long time XD. Amazing eh?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 Comment: Responses to “ And she is for real... ”

Welcome to Granadosource!

Granadosource is a Granado Espada online blog created on August 27, 2007 wherein it will supply you with informations regarding quests, npcs, and loads of Granado Espada related tidbits.

Granadosource is your Granado Espada guide, FAQs, Walkthrough, Character lists and in-depth game analysis delivered to you - BLOGie STYLE!

Want to subscribe to Granadosource?

Enter your email address to receive free article updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search Granadosource!

Find entries :