Granadosource - Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada

Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada.

February My Bellem's Box and POGS 2008

Written by gyl on Thursday, January 10, 2008

I saw this over the forums and was quite surprised. I'm currently happy with my new Idge the Battlesmith rNPC and now IAH surely wanted to milk everyone with the new My Bellem's Box choices for February. The poll is a fight between Panfilo the Battlecook rNPC, Fengling rNPC and 1 Mysterious Steel Piece item. Check out the picture below and be sure to vote for Panfilo!



I was going all around asking people to vote for Panfilo. Hey! It's the only one on the list that is not acquirable normally in-game. Mysterious Steel Piece can be hunted in game but is quite rare. Angie rNPC is cheaper if you purchase the materials via normal GVC. I don't even know what a Jewel Poweder is. Fengling is set to be released in the future. Panfilo's better version, the battlecook, prolly will only have this chance to get released. So vote for him now! LOL. Yes, I'm making it personal and even taking it to here in my blog. Look, even Ulrik has something to say about it...



Anyway, I saw this over PcM Veya's Blog and I thought its been a long time since I last posted something for anything related to Granado Espada in the Philippines. If anyone wanted to check it out go to Veya's Blog for more details.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 Comment: Responses to “ February My Bellem's Box and POGS 2008 ”

Welcome to Granadosource!

Granadosource is a Granado Espada online blog created on August 27, 2007 wherein it will supply you with informations regarding quests, npcs, and loads of Granado Espada related tidbits.

Granadosource is your Granado Espada guide, FAQs, Walkthrough, Character lists and in-depth game analysis delivered to you - BLOGie STYLE!

Want to subscribe to Granadosource?

Enter your email address to receive free article updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search Granadosource!

Find entries :