Granadosource - Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada

Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada.

Granado Espada in mmotaku's Top Ten Thursday

Written by gyl on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I was browsing the net for something interesting about Granado Espada. I somehow ended up on mmotaku's Top ten Thursday: Best MMORPG in the Philippines and to my surprise, I found that it (GE) managed to make it in the list. Here's what JOEL from the website wrote:

Granado Espada

[source]

What I like about this game: Crisp graphics, enough to make your eyes water; immersive background music sets the mood for trips to the nearest dungeon; innovative gameplay, particularly the auto-kill feature that allows your characters to level while you’re away from the keyboard; and playing an entire party instead of just one character lends a whole new dimension to online gaming.

What I don’t like about this game: Despite eye-catching graphics, player characters look the same; micro-management, since you simply can’t point and click expecting the two other characters you have to fend off the mobs hurting the lead character; auto-kill system is mind-dulling.


Granado Espada do have terrific graphics and perhaps (okay flame me now!!) even better IMO than World Of Warcraft. I'm serious, prolly because I prefer a not-so-cartoony-feel to my MMORPGs. Anyway, GE's music is really good (but not enough for you to go ga-ga on the CDs they sell with Box Sets) but again the game really shines on its ability to allow players to AFK (away from keyboard) train their characters.

Anyway, I’m quite surprised to see Granado Espada made it to mmotaku's top 10 list. It’s not that I don’t like the game, I’m just surprised. I don’t know if it is just me but I think Granado Espada got a weak fan base going in the Philippines. Too bad this game is really wonderful; In fact, it’s quite perfect for busy people. I'm all praises with what the current Granado Espada community and what the people in-charge are doing. It's a real nice game that other people should enjoy playing.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 Comment: Responses to “ Granado Espada in mmotaku's Top Ten Thursday ”

  2. By PJ Punla on January 16, 2008 at 7:25 AM

    *drops in, amused*

    Joel is my friend and I'm the girl who keeps nagging him to play more GE ^^ just FYI LOLZ

  3. By gyl on January 16, 2008 at 11:33 AM

    LOL!

    Then Ms.Ninemoons should use all her nagging power to get everyone to play GE. ^_^

Welcome to Granadosource!

Granadosource is a Granado Espada online blog created on August 27, 2007 wherein it will supply you with informations regarding quests, npcs, and loads of Granado Espada related tidbits.

Granadosource is your Granado Espada guide, FAQs, Walkthrough, Character lists and in-depth game analysis delivered to you - BLOGie STYLE!

Want to subscribe to Granadosource?

Enter your email address to receive free article updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search Granadosource!

Find entries :