Granadosource - Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada

Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada.

How's a Double Drop Rate Weekend?

Written by gyl on Thursday, November 15, 2007



The above image is a quote from Hrin about them planning a double drop rate event on a weekend. Though they're still waiting for IMC's approval, I'm already keeping my hopes up for such an event. Think of how many Gold and Diamond Coupon you can abuse on that one event or if Rion Hollow or Laboratory Block FT is racking you 70M per run can double to a whooping 140M or more. I believe more than the items you can get, Double Drop rate encourages people into playing the game some more. I personally experience a long drought of nothing but Healing Drops and/or Pure Talts. It is freakin' annoying if you get a longer no-item drought (even more annoying that Brunie or Emilia's Voice Overs).

Speaking of which I hope they aren't serious on not realeasing certain RNPCs. I'm still keeping my hopes up for my Adelina the Pirate (I'd never settle with a fake one - the one wearing just the costume), Soho the Wind and my Panfilo the Battlecook!

I'm still amazed as to how much the prices of various shields turn out. Going back to the "Of Shields" article I wrote before, there isn't really much noticeable difference between the DEF of a high level shield and a low level shield. I'm currently experimenting on certain-monster-type-damage-reduction shield which is really yielding neat results.

Anyway, Won't a x2 EXP, Stance, Drop Rate make your Christmas Season more jolly? x4 or x10 is glorious!! >_<

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 Comment: Responses to “ How's a Double Drop Rate Weekend? ”

  2. By Anonymous on November 15, 2007 at 7:14 PM

    Amazing! Just after reading this most recent blog post I was amazed that they did implemented a sort of double drop rate after the maintenance!

    GO Granadosource!

  3. By gyl on November 15, 2007 at 10:05 PM

    Same. I can barely notice the difference.

Welcome to Granadosource!

Granadosource is a Granado Espada online blog created on August 27, 2007 wherein it will supply you with informations regarding quests, npcs, and loads of Granado Espada related tidbits.

Granadosource is your Granado Espada guide, FAQs, Walkthrough, Character lists and in-depth game analysis delivered to you - BLOGie STYLE!

Want to subscribe to Granadosource?

Enter your email address to receive free article updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search Granadosource!

Find entries :