Granadosource - Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada

Your Ultimate Source for Granado Espada.

Words on Premium Shop RNPCs

Written by gyl on Monday, October 29, 2007

I personally can't wait for my Adelina the Pirate, Soho the Wind, Idge the Battlesmith and Panfilo the Battlecook to arrive in sgGE's Premium Shop but all my hopes died down after reading about these Premium Shop RNPCs (well hopefully not all of them) will not be gracing our barracks.

I don't know if you can say that it is official but in a post made by Regional Community Manager Hrin in the sgGE Forums. She said that "
premium shop RNPCs like Pirate Adelina , Soho the Wind etc, IMC will not allow us to release them as they are too IMBA". It totally broke my heart. Though we can still hope as "there might be variations of them under a different name with more balanced stats" might come out.

Now, I'm really tempted to buy a Pirate Costume for my Adelina. I think the only think that made them imbalance is the stances maybe they should tweak it a bit and still release an Adelina the Pirate Premium Shop RNPC! .......or atleast let me get my hands on a Panfilo the Battlecook RNPC!

Actual page of the Hrin's post can be found here.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 Comment: Responses to “ Words on Premium Shop RNPCs ”

  2. By Cheese. on October 30, 2007 at 11:11 PM

    are u vashy?

  3. By gyl on October 31, 2007 at 7:26 PM

    yes blanky~ ^^

Welcome to Granadosource!

Granadosource is a Granado Espada online blog created on August 27, 2007 wherein it will supply you with informations regarding quests, npcs, and loads of Granado Espada related tidbits.

Granadosource is your Granado Espada guide, FAQs, Walkthrough, Character lists and in-depth game analysis delivered to you - BLOGie STYLE!

Want to subscribe to Granadosource?

Enter your email address to receive free article updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search Granadosource!

Find entries :